Nuleaf Naturals is a well-respected brand in the CBD industry. They may not have a multitude of CBD products, like some of their competitors. But the couple that they do have are premium quality, made from potent full-spectrum oil.CBD is becoming ever more popular and with good reason. It is a cannabinoid, but unlike the notorious THD, CBD is not psychoactive.
And there’s a multitude of benefits to be had from CBD, without resorting to pharmaceutical drugs:
- Reduced anxiety
- Lower stress levels
- Relief from chronic pain and inflammation
- And more
Founded in 2014, Nuleaf Naturals is a relative newcomer to the CBD scene. Even so, they’ve built themselves a reputation as a premium quality CBD brand that delivers what it promises.
Nuleaf was founded with a commitment to providing potent, high-quality CBD to help alleviate pain, anxiety, and other symptoms naturally.
Built by people with a passion for the natural benefits of CBD, the brand tightly monitors its entire process, from where the hemp is sourced to how the CBD is extracted and packaged. They have just two products available, but they’re made with the utmost care and quality.
- Nuleaf offers truly premium quality. Their CBD oil is some of the highest grade available in the US today.
- Their CBD oil is pure and potent. Nuleaf monitors its extraction process strictly, but they also have all their products third-party tested.
- Nuleaf CBD is sourced from licensed farms in Colorado, growing a particular strain of hemp, Cannabis Sativa. This strain is built to maximize the therapeutic benefits of hemp.
- Nuleaf uses full-spectrum CBD oil. The oil includes not only CBD itself, but all the other compounds naturally occurring in the hemp plant. What you get is a fuller, synergistic healing effect.
Nuleaf Naturals CBD Products Features and Highlights
Nuleaf Natural’s vast range of products contains different kinds of ingredients customized for maximum effect with minimum side effects.
All of Nuleaf’s CBD oil is extracted from hemp grown on licensed hemp farms in Colorado, USA. The company itself is based in Colorado too. Having the farms within reach was a choice made to help them monitor the hemp quality more closely.
Hemp has several different strains, and the one used by Nuleaf is Cannabis Sativa. It was developed specifically to enhance the therapeutic benefits of hemp and produces more potent CBD oil than other strains. I had no idea that having multiple lines and types of credit was actually a good thing.
So when buying CBD products from Nuleaf, you can rest assured that everything is transparent. Nuleaf is fully compliant with local CBD and hemp regulations, and the entire process is transparent.
One of the cornerstone principles Nuleaf follows is full transparency. Following stringent manufacturing standards and in-house testing is just the start.
All Nuleaf products are independently tested by a third party. Every single batch of CBD oil produced is sent to ProVerde in Milford, Massachusettes, for rigorous testing.
ProVerde provides a full report for every batch tested, and Nuleaf makes this information available on their website. The oil is tested for purity and potency, but also the presence of harmful substances like heavy metals and pesticides.
Openly publishing their third-party test results is the best assurance Nuleaf can offer customers of their brand’s quality. You can check out the exact contents of your bottle just by visiting the Nuleaf website.
While the prices are affordable and the brand often gives away festive discounts, to avail discounts for the rest of the year, use Nuleaf Natural’s coupon code :-
Nuleaf Naturals offers free shipping all over the US. You can expect your order to arrive within 2-3 business days after making your payment. It’s possible to expedite your shipping for a next-day arrival, but this will cost you a few bucks extra.
Unlike many other CBD companies, Nuleaf actually has the option to ship internationally. The charges depend on the destination—currently, the company ships to about 40 other countries apart from the US.
Please check your local regulations on CBD before buying and shipping internationally. Nuleaf does not accept any responsibility for products purchased from them outside of the US, so it’s up to you to check that it’s legal in your area.
Nuleaf Naturals doesn’t have a money-back guarantee. It is still possible to return your product, but it must be within 30 days of the delivery date, and the bottle must be unopened.
Should you choose to return your unopened product, you will be refunded in full, less any shipping and handling fees.
Nuleaf Naturals Pros & Cons
Our goal is to give you an unbiased review, not colored by our own preferences or judgments. Nuleaf Naturals has a good reputation, but there are a couple of drawbacks too.
- Nuleaf Naturals uses 100% organic ingredients. When you buy from Nuleaf, you purchase pure CBD oil. No artificial flavors, colorants, or any other additives.
- Premium quality. The brand has only two products, but these are of the highest quality. Their CBD oil is very potent, ensuring you get your money’s worth.
- Nuleaf uses full-spectrum CBD: They don’t just extract CBD; they extract the entire plant. This makes for a synergistic effect, enhancing the oil’s benefits.
- Full transparency: All of Nuleaf’s products are third-party tested, and the results made available to the public. That’s solid proof of quality.
- Nuleaf uses the CO2 extraction process. It ensures that there is no high heat or corrosive solvents involved in extracting the CBD. The result is a very pure and high-potency CBD extract.
- Smaller CBD bottles are available. CBD is not the cheapest of products. The small bottle sizes ensure that everyone can afford to acquire some and benefit from CBD’s holistic properties. It’s also a great option if you just want to try the product and see if it will work for you.
- Standard shipping within the US is free. 3 business days is not a crazy long time to wait for your product, and it’s nice not to have to pay extra for delivery.
- Nuleaf products are rather pricey. True, the quality is great. But the price tag may be prohibitive to some.
- International shipping is restricted. Nuleaf currently ships to only 40 other countries, and there may be a rather high cost involved.
- No money-back guarantee. To return any of their products, they must be in their original, unopened state. You can’t get your money back if you’ve already opened the package up.
Nuleaf Naturals Product Reviews
Nuleaf Naturals offers only two CBD products. It may sound strange, given that most of their competitors carry a much larger selection.
But having fewer products is not necessarily a disadvantage. Having too many products is the equivalent of biting off too much to chew. This type of approach stretches a company’s resources thin and usually results in a drop in quality.
Nuleaf, having only two products, can focus all of its considerable resources and attention on their product quality. That’s probably a good part of why they gained recognition in the CBD industry quickly. They are respected for having top-notch CBD.
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil
- 100% organic
- no fillers or additives
Exclusive 20% Off for our readers:-
Click to Copy Code
It is the first product that Nuleaf Naturals came up with. As the name suggests, this is a full-spectrum CBD oil.
When you look at Nuleaf’s product page, you may feel a little bit confused. Initially, it looks like there are several different products for sale. But when you look closely, it’s just different-sized bottles of the same full-spectrum CBD oil.
This product is very potent. You’ll be getting 50mg of CBD in every 1 milliliter of the oil. The concentration is the same throughout, but the bottles themselves come in different sizes, from smallest to largest.
- 240mg (0.17 fl oz)
- 725mg (0.5 fl oz)
- 1450mg (1 fl oz)
- 2425mg (1.69 fl oz)
- 4850mg (3.38 fl oz)
100% organic, USDA-certified hemp oil is used as a carrier for the CBD oil in these products. It makes the absorption of the CBD extract itself easier for the body. There are no fillers or other additives of whatever kind.
The concentration of the CBD is the same in every bottle. But think about it this way. If you just want to try CBD oil or normally need small doses, you can go for one of the smaller bottles.
But if you know you need higher doses of CBD, a larger bottle will be more convenient. You’ll use it for longer before you need to start thinking about a refill.
- Variety of bottle sizes. There are five different bottle sizes to choose from. If you just want to test the product, or you’re running on a tight budget, a small bottle makes sure you can start without spending too much. And for people that need larger doses, the bigger bottles are undoubtedly convenient.
- 100% organic hemp oil is used as a carrier. CBD extract is best absorbed by the body when diluted in a quality carrier oil. Nuleaf uses USDA-certified pure hemp oil to ensure you get the maximum benefits from its CBD.
- Full–spectrum CBD oil is used. Instead of using a CBD isolate, Nuleaf opted to use a full-spectrum oil. It retains all the compounds found in the hemp plant, not just the CBD. This creates a powerful synergistic effect, enhancing the oil’s therapeutic benefits.
- No fillers or additives. Unlike some other brands, Nuleaf does not add anything except organic hemp oil as a carrier for its CBD. There are no added flavors or colorings. What you get is pure, potent CBD.
- Third-party testing ensures an unbiased verdict on the actual quality of Nuleaf’s CBD oil. The results for each batch are published on the company’s website, and you can access them at any time.
- All hemp used is organic and Colorado-grown. It ensures a high standard of hemp is used for extracting the CBD oil, assuring potency.
- CO2 critical extraction process is used. This full-spectrum CBD oil is extracted using the critically acclaimed CO2 extraction process, which doesn’t use heat or harsh solvents.
- This CBD oil is 100% organic. Even the carrier hemp oil used is USDA-certified organic. There are no other additives, natural or synthetic, whatsoever.
- Premium price tag. This CBD oil from Nuleaf is definitely on the pricier end.
- There are no flavored options. Some people don’t like the taste of CBD or hemp and prefer flavored versions. Nuleaf doesn’t offer anything but the natural flavor.
Nuleaf Naturals believes in its products. They back up their claims of quality and transparency by publishing all the reviews made on their products, good or bad.
As of this publishing, there are over 21000 reviews made on this full-spectrum CBD oil by their customers. The vast majority of the reviews are positive, with different people commenting on the different benefits they’ve seen when using the product.
Here are just a few of them:
Kimberley C. says:
Service is excellent, and the product seems to greatly improve my pain, sleep, and maybe decreases my migraines. Thank you, Nu Leaf.
Kathleen S. says:
Definitely helps to relax and ease my shoulder pain!
Keala W. says:
Hi. I tried the 240mg for a couple of weeks, and the CBD oil is the best I’ve had so far. Great shipping times too. I will try again. Thanks so much for everything!
Steve F. says:
We have been using NuLeaf FUll Spectrum CDB oil since December 2019, and as time has gone on, it has really helped us with a number of things, arthritis in my wrist, inflammation in both our bodies and it also is helping my wife sleep a little better. It is a helpful product for us, and we highly recommend NuLeaf, and I appreciate the Veterans discount – thank you.
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Pet Oil
- 100% organic
- made from full-spectrum CBD oil
Exclusive 20% Off for our readers:-
Click to Copy Code
The second and only other product that Nuleaf Naturals offers is their full-spectrum CBD oil for pets. This oil is designed to be easily absorbed and suitable for a large variety of animals, not just dogs or cats.
This pet oil is of the same high grade and quality as the one designed for human consumption. It is also 100% organic and is also made from full-spectrum CBD oil. There are no flavors or other additives of any kind except pure hemp oil as a carrier.
Research on the benefits of CBD oil to animals is still on-going. But so far, it seems to be safe to assume that it provides all the same benefits to your pet as it does to people. This is because, as mammals, we all have an endocannabinoid system, which is what CBD interacts with.
- 100% organic with no additives. The pet version is just as pure and clean as the CBD meant for human use. There are absolutely no flavors, colorants, or preservatives added. Only USDA-certified organic hemp is used as a carrier.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil is used. It ensures the full benefits of the hemp plant for your pet.
- The product comes in three different sizes. This makes it easier to buy conveniently. Smaller bottles work great for small pets and those on a low dosage. Larger bottles are a good option for bigger animals and those on high dosages of CBD.
- CO2 extraction process is used. It ensures that the CBD oil obtained is very potent and pure, carrying no traces of harsh solvents or other chemicals.
- There are no preservatives or flavorants. It makes the oil suitable for a large variety of animals, with no likelihood of allergies due to filler ingredients.
- Three different size options make it easy to buy just as much as your pet needs. The small bottle is also great if you just want to try it for your pet and see if it really helps.
- Detailed dosage instructions are provided. The product comes with a very detailed dosage guide for various animals. It takes the guesswork out and helps you determine the best way to use it for your pet.
- Premium price. Just as Nuleaf’s CBD oil for people, the pet version is also rather pricey. Although, having said that, the quality is definitely outstanding.
- CBD oil may cause side effects in smaller animals. And higher dosages of CBD may cause some side effects even in larger ones, like big dogs or horses.
Just as with their full-spectrum CBD oil for people, Nuleaf Naturals shares all customer reviews of their pet CBD oil openly on their website. And most of these are also positive.
Lots of people have mentioned that this CBD pet oil has helped their senior pets deal with arthritis and related problems. The oil has also worked for nervous animals, helping to calm them down.
Take a look at some of what people are saying:
Shipping was fast, and the info provided was excellent. I began giving it to my 11year old boxer. We give her 6 drops a day. She seems to do fine with it and noticed that she doesn’t shake (arthritis) as much during (short) walks, and she has a bit more energy. We also noticed her fatty mass on her side has shrunk a bit.
So far, so good. I use it for my nervous Chihuahua and for my bird that plucks his feathers. It seems to help calm both…
Helps my babyfur a lot in controlling his seizures. I’m glad I found this product which I can depend on for my dog. It’s very stressful for both of us when he first got his seizures. After reading all the reviews with this product, I decided to try, which helped us a lot. I am very satisfied. I wouldn’t go anywhere without this one.
Buying from Nuleaf Naturals is very quick and painless. The company’s website is very intuitive and simple to use. Whatever information you’re looking for is just a click or two away.
Product selection is also very simple. For the full-spectrum CBD oil for people, you can just click on whichever bottle size you want directly. Then you can adjust the quantity before clicking on ‘buy.’
With the pet CBD oil, the three bottle sizes are available in a simple drop-down box. Again, you just select what you want plus the quantity, and you’re good to go.
Shipping within the US is free and takes tops three business days. If you need it the next day, you can expedite your delivery for a small fee. And we love the fact that international shipping is also available.
Will Nuleaf CBD Oil Show Up on Drug Tests?
No, it won’t. Drug tests look for THC, the psychoactive cannabinoid found in hemp. Much as the CBD oil from Nuleaf is a full-spectrum one, THC levels are kept to 0.3% or less. So you can safely use this CBD oil from Nuleaf without worrying about testing positive for drugs.
Is Nuleaf CBD Oil Good?
The company has a stellar reputation, both among industry experts and consumers. Their manufacturing processes are very transparent, and all their products are independently tested by a third party for quality.
Their CBD oil is 100% organic, and they use the acclaimed CO2 extraction process. The products contain no additives whatsoever, only pure, potent CBD oil.
And if you still have questions, just speak to their friendly and efficient customer care team.
How Should You Take Nuleaf CBD oil?
This CBD oil comes as a tincture and should be taken orally. Every bottle comes with a graduated dropper, making it easy to measure out the correct dose. The product comes with full and detailed dosage and administration guides.
It is the same for the pet CBD oil. Detailed dosage instructions come with every single bottle, making it easy to figure out how much to give your pet, and how often.
Final Verdict: Do We Recommend Nuleaf Naturals?
Nuleaf Naturals CBD oil is one of the biggest brands that has gained respect and a solid following. They have only two products, both of them based on full-spectrum CBD oil. One is for people, and the other is for pets.
You won’t find a huge variety of CBD products here, and the ones they do have come 100% organic and natural. No flavors, preservatives, or other additives. But what they do offer is a premium quality, and pure, potent CBD extract.
Shipping is free all over the US, and they even ship internationally. There is no money-back guarantee, but you can return any unused products and get a refund.